This post contains affiliate links.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at Books and Beat. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
I teased this book a couple weeks ago (see it HERE), and have since started reading it. I am currently without an e-reader, so I can't do teasers of any of the many e-books I have coming up!

"What are you doing here?" she asked him in a curt tone that belied her joy.
"Unchain her at once," Elias ordered as if he were the king himself.
"Unchain her at once," Elias ordered as if he were the king himself.
~Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall, page 103
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.