This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall - Thanks to the untimely death of my old Kindle, I got busy reading the physical books I had this week. One was this addition to the Charles Towne Belles series. This one follows Charity Westcott as she tries to escape her vengeful brother-in-law who wants to charge her with murder. Elias Dutton is the pirate turned preacher that rescues her again and again, and of course the two of them will wind up together, but it's entertaining to follow their adventures to that end! (Read my full review HERE.)

I'm currently reading . . .
A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Sadly, I've had to slow down on this because I can only read it when my husband's Kindle is available for me to borrow. I can hardly wait to get my new one, and the first thing I'll do is devour the rest of this heart-touching story!

The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - I'm so closed to finished this - the review will appear first on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog this week.

Caught in the Middle
by Regina Jennings - picked this large-type edition up at the library last week so I'd have something to grab quickly when I didn't have my reading glasses handy. It's a romantic comedy with a western setting.




On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Study the Works of the Lord
Recent Reads - Charity's Cross
Wordless Wednesday - First Day Pictures
Teaser Tuesday - Charity's Cross
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Finding Our Groove Edition
52 Lists #37 - Shopping List
Virtual Refrigerator - A New Spin on Art
From the High School Lesson Book - School Scripture
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
I'm currently reading . . .
A Tapestry of Secrets
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
by Mesu Andrews - I had set aside this novel about the Egyptian princess that adopted Moses because I had too many other books on the go. I got back to it this past week.
The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - I'm so closed to finished this - the review will appear first on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog this week.
Caught in the Middle
Next on the stack...
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
by Mary Connealy
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
by MaryLu Tyndall
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Study the Works of the Lord
Recent Reads - Charity's Cross
Wordless Wednesday - First Day Pictures
Teaser Tuesday - Charity's Cross
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Finding Our Groove Edition
52 Lists #37 - Shopping List
Virtual Refrigerator - A New Spin on Art
From the High School Lesson Book - School Scripture
What are you reading?
Nice week.
ReplyDeleteI love the looks of A Tapestry of Secrets.
ENJOY your week, and thanks for coming by my blog.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
What a great selection of books, some great covers there too!
ReplyDeleteSwept Away looks like my style of book. I would be interested in your thoughts.
I hope your week is treating you well and I thank you for stopping by by blog earlier.
Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete