This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - My complete review of this book was shared on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog. Read it here: Book Review: The Pray-ers. Or read the abbreviated review I shared HERE on Just A Second..

I'm currently reading . . .
A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - It was great to get my new Fire HD8 this week so I could get back to reading this book. I'm hoping to have the review posted by the end of this week.

Caught in the Middle
by Regina Jennings - Enjoying this mostly light-hearted romantic comedy in a western setting.






On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Fight the Good Fight
Recent Reads - The Pray-ers
(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Record Collection
Teaser Tuesday - Caught in the Middle
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Welcome Fall Edition
52 Lists #38 - Our Family Traditions
Virtual Refrigerator - Autumn Art
Strategies for Stretching Your Homeschool Dollar on The Homeschool Post
Book Review: The Pray-ers
From the High School Lesson Book - Setting Goals and Measuring Success
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - My complete review of this book was shared on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog. Read it here: Book Review: The Pray-ers. Or read the abbreviated review I shared HERE on Just A Second..

I'm currently reading . . .
A Tapestry of Secrets
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
by Mesu Andrews - There's a whole lot more intrigue in this novel than I expected! Loving it, even though I'm not getting through it very quickly.
Caught in the Middle
Next on the stack...
The Captive Heart
by Michelle Griep
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
by MaryLu Tyndall
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
by Mary Connealy
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Fight the Good Fight
Recent Reads - The Pray-ers
(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Record Collection
Teaser Tuesday - Caught in the Middle
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Welcome Fall Edition
52 Lists #38 - Our Family Traditions
Virtual Refrigerator - Autumn Art
Strategies for Stretching Your Homeschool Dollar on The Homeschool Post
Book Review: The Pray-ers
From the High School Lesson Book - Setting Goals and Measuring Success
What are you reading?
Caught in the Middle looks like its a lot of fun and I love the cover of Tapestry of Secrets.
ReplyDeleteI hope A Tapestry of Secrets was as good as the cover... so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe Pharaoh's Daughter look great. I like ancient historical fiction. Enjoy your books this week!
ReplyDeleteAmanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews
I love the historical fiction line=up! I am linking with DEAR too, so thanks for posting- So glad to connect!
ReplyDelete