Tuesday of last week was our first official day of school for the year. It's been my custom for many years to get First Day pictures of my students, but as the boys got older they grew less cooperative, so during the past couple of years I almost gave up on this tradition. This year I have just one student left, so I challenged her to make her own "first day" sign and let me take a picture.
 |
| Wait - does my hair look okay? |
 |
| Let me check . . . |
 |
| And then we got a case of the giggles. |
 |
| which got worse . . . |
 |
| before it got better. |
 |
| But we finally got some good pictures. |
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
how sweet! a wonderful tradition!
ReplyDeleteLove the series of photos! :) Have a great year! And thanks for linking up.
ReplyDelete