Sunday, May 17

Scripture and a Snapshot - May 17, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
Scripture and a Snapshot on Just A Second - Proverbs 3:19-20 @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

The LORD by wisdom founded the earth;
by understanding he established the heavens;
by his knowledge the deeps broke open,
and the clouds drop down the dew.
~Proverbs 3:19-20~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful verse to go with your picture! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/05/songs-on-sunday-stars-in-night-51715.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such a beautiful job at matching your photos with verses. I love visiting here from The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your faithfully stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.