Sunday, May 24

Scripture and a Snapshot - May 24, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.
Scripture and a Snapshot on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
~Proverbs 3:5-6~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

 ©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kym. Thank you for the inspiring and encouraging verses! God bless you. Visiting from The Weekend Brew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym. I came over from Barbie's Weekend Brew. I love your photography! That's one of my passion areas. And I love the verse, too. That was my life verse for the early part of my years. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A charming road ~ no matter what's facing up in the hill, God will be alongside,
    Blessings to your weekend, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my most favorite scriptures and one I memorized early on. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.