Friday, July 24

Book Blogger Hop - July 24, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.
Book Blogger Hop
I haven't been here much this week, so because I need to say something bookish, I'm going to answer the Book Blogger Hop question of the week from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.

Do you use bookmarks? If so, do you match them to the book you're reading or do you use random scraps of paper? 

I prefer to use bookmarks if I have one handy, but I'll use any random piece of paper I can find if a bookmark isn't within reach when I need it. I don't match bookmarks to my books either, but I do have a couple of favorite bookmarks and use those most often.

Right now my favorite bookmark is almost at the end of A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber, so I should be sharing my review of it this weekend. 

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I have a several bookmarks that I prefer as well as a favorite bookmark but I've been known to use a receipt or an index card of other scrap if needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use envelopes, receipts, birthday cards, etc. :)

    My favorite bookmarks are on display. :)

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Nice blog...love your blog's name. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.