Monday, July 27

What I'm Reading - July 27, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but until the blog author is back to hosting, I will be linking at the book blog Christian Novels.

I recently finished reading...

A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - Read my full review HERE.
A Study in Death (Lady Darby, #4)

I'm currently reading...

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer
The Unknown Ajax

The Conversation by Leigh A. Bortins - I'm reading this for a review on my homeschool blog later this summer.
The Conversation - <i><b>NEW - ON SALE</i></b>

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables Collection (for Kindle)) - one of those books I never get tired of!



Swept Away: A Fairwilde Reflection Regency Fairy Tale by Vanessa Riley - decided to start on this one just last night.
Swept Away: A Fairwilde Reflection Regency Fairy Tale

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead - I am getting back into this one now that I've finished Lady Darby.

   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

  Next on the stack...

Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies
Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain - I'll be reading this along with my daughter for a Lit study
Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen - I just saw that this has been shipped to my library, so I'll be starting on it soon!
Murther and Walking Spirits   Pudd'nhead Wilson/Those Extraordinary Twins

Lady Maybe

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.