This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but until the blog author is back to hosting, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels.
I recently finished reading...
Now and Forever (Wild at Heart)

Suddenly Mrs. Darcy
by Jenetta James - I actually finished this last week, but didn't get the review posted until Tuesday. Read it HERE. (Guess what? The author visited and commented on my review!)

Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer

In Good Company

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables Collection (for Kindle)
Next on the stack...
The Conversation by Leigh A. Bortins - I'll be reviewing this book on my homeschool blog later this summer.
Murther and Walking Spirits

What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.