This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but until the blog author is back to hosting, I will be linking at the book blog Christian Novels.
I recently finished reading...
Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy

I'm currently reading...
A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - I've been looking forward to this one for quite awhile, and now that I'm reading (and loving!) it, I don't want to finish too quickly!

The Unknown Ajax
by Georgette Heyer

The Conversation by Leigh A. Bortins - I'm reading this for a review on my homeschool blog later this summer.

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)
by Stephen R Lawhead - on temporary hold while I read Lady Darby.

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables Collection (for Kindle)
) - also on hold while I read Lady Darby.

The Unknown Ajax

The Conversation by Leigh A. Bortins - I'm reading this for a review on my homeschool blog later this summer.

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables Collection (for Kindle)
Next on the stack...
Murther and Walking Spirits
Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain - I'll be reading this along with my daughter for a Lit study
Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen - I'm in the queue for this one from the library, so whenever it arrives for me, I'll start reading!


What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.