This post may contain affiliate links.

It's time for another Top Ten list. This week it's the Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015. Check in at The Broke and Bookish, host of Top Ten Tuesday, to see other bloggers' lists and upcoming topics. Here are the reads I've enjoyed most so far in 2015, in the order that I read them.

Night of a Thousand Stars
by Deanna Raybourn - because I adore everything by this author!

The Dancing Master
by Julie Klassen - the first book by Julie Klassen I'd read, and she became an instant favorite author, as you'll see later in this list.

The Dancing Master

Ticker
by Lisa Mantchev - absolutely loved this young adult steampunk novel. Truth is, I was hooked just looking at the cover!

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes - delightful memoir about the making of the iconic movie.

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

The Tutor's Daughter

The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story
by Jill Eileen Smith

Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas - I've loved every book in Thomas' Appalachian Blessings series.

The Secret of Pembrooke Park
by Julie Klassen - for those of you keeping score at home, that's the third Klassen novel in the list.

Abigail: A Novel (The Wives of King David)
by Jill Eileen Smith - and yes, this is the second novel by Jill Eileen Smith in my list. She does great novelizations of Bible characters.

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope)
by Jody Hedlund - another series that I am loving is this Beacons of Hope series about lighthouse keepers around the Great Lakes.
What's on your top ten list so far this year? Leave a comment and let me know!
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
What's on your top ten list so far this year? Leave a comment and let me know!
I'm guessing you're on a waiting list for Julie Klassen's next -Lady Maybe? :) I am too! Nice to find so many I know and that you love them as well. HapPy Reading!
ReplyDeleteMy TTTs HERE
Oh goodie! Another Julie Klassen fan! I love them and have read them all except her newest one. This is a great list!
ReplyDelete