Monday, July 13

What I'm Reading - July 13, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.
2a

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but until the blog author is back to hosting, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels.

I recently finished reading...

In Good Company by Jen Turano - finished this very fun story on the weekend. Read my full review HERE.
In Good Company (A Class of Their Own, #2)

I'm currently reading...

Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy by Susie Larson
Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy

A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber
A Study in Death (Lady Darby, #4)

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer
The Unknown Ajax

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead

   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables Collection (for Kindle)) - two of my reading challenges - to read a novel with a character's name in the title, and it's book #1 in the Canadian Book Challenge.



  Next on the stack...

The Conversation by Leigh A. Bortins - I'll be reviewing this book on my homeschool blog later this summer.
Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies - this one will work for the Canadian Book Challenge too!
The Conversation - <i><b>NEW - ON SALE</i></b>   Murther and Walking Spirits

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.