Tuesday, September 29

Teaser Tuesdays - September 29, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
    "Your sleeve is soaked in blood. Do you feel faint?"
    "Not in the slightest," I lied as I pitched forward into darkness.

     ~A Curious Beginning: A Veronica Speedwell Mystery by Deanna Raybourn, page 211
    A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)

    ©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

    8 comments:

    1. I do hope things turned out okay, how bad was the bleeding? On another note, that cover art is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh, wow! Now I definitely want to know more....thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “THE SPECTACULAR NOW”


      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm wondering why her sleeve has blood on it, and I'd keep reading to find out. Gorgeous book cover.
      My Tuesday post features Previously Loved Treasures

      ReplyDelete
    4. My review will be up tomorrow.

      I enjoyed the book even though the characters were a bit odd. :)

      Have a great reading week.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I had to laugh. I could see that coming and I still chuckled:)

      Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/09/29/teaser-tuesdays-130-authors-choice-from-the-key-of-amatahns-and-a-giveaway/

      ReplyDelete
    6. LOL Love that cover and the teaser.

      mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/teaser-tuesday-annihilation-by-jeff-vandermeer/

      ReplyDelete
    7. Mmm, sounds exciting! You picked a great TT quote.

      ReplyDelete

    Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.