This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I recently finished reading...
Until the Dawn
A Christmas Escape: A Novel

I'm currently reading...
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1)

Holiday Buzz (A Coffeehouse Mystery)

Next on the stack...
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life
I visited the library - by myself, without a strict schedule - twice last week, so I brought home a stack of books! Not sure how soon I'll get started on any of these, since the Darlene Zschech book is my priority, but these are a couple of the titles I'm putting on the top of that particular TBR stack:
David and Bathsheba
Into the Whirlwind
On my blogs last week...
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Good News of Great Joy
Recent Reads - Until the Dawn
Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite New-to-me Authors
Wordless Wednesday - Joy to the World
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - Star of Wonder
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Christmas Spirit Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Playing Catch-up
Virtual Refrigerator - Christmas Art: Christmas in Kid City Skyline
Fine Arts Favorites
What are you reading?
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I love the Cleo Coyle series. I'm behind in reading it, but her books are usually good ones.
ReplyDeleteUntil the Dawn sounds good.
Have a great week!
Good to know about the Cleo Coyle books! I'd never heard of her before, so I'm in uncharted territory, but enjoying it so far.
DeleteLooks like a lovely mix of some good books for reading. Don't ya love going to the library and picking up a few that you just might enjoy reading.
ReplyDeleteOooo...they all look good.
ReplyDeleteLove the covers.
Thanks for sharing.
I hope you are having a good week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading