This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I recently finished reading...
The Darcys of Pemberley

I'm currently reading...
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)

Until the Dawn
A Christmas Escape: A Novel

Next on the stack...
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1)

On my blogs last week...
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Recent Reads - The Darcys of Pemberley
Bookshelf Review - November 2015
Wordless Wednesday - December 2, 2015
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - December 1, 2015
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Saint Nicholas Day Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Extra Credit Artwork
Virtual Refrigerator - Christmas Art: Poinsettias
Are You Ready for Saint Nicholas Day?
Homeschooling is Hard for Extroverts
What are you reading?
These all look good. I will be reading Christmas stories this week to try to get into the spirit.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading
I love it when I find an author who grabs me like Elizabeth Camden has grabbed you. Here is what I did last week. Happy reading
ReplyDeleteLove it when you find an author that is new to you but you know you are just going to suck up their other books.
ReplyDeleteUntil the Dawn sounds a bit intriguing. I have a few Christian novels on my TBR as it's a genre I haven't tried out yet.
ReplyDeleteBusy week for you.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could read more than one book at at time. :)
Have a good week this week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading