This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . . I thought I'd do more reading while on vacation, but was much too busy with other things. So I haven't finished anything lately, but I've got lots I'm working on!
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - I might finish this during this week - I'm close and it's a page-turner even though I'm familiar enough with the history that I 'know' what will happen.

A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Greatly enjoying this latest installment in a delightful series.

The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - I'm reading this for a review on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog.

Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall - I probably shouldn't have started this when I still have other things going, but I couldn't help myself! It's been waiting for me so long! I'll probably have to leave it on the backburner until I've finished at least one of my others.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - I might finish this during this week - I'm close and it's a page-turner even though I'm familiar enough with the history that I 'know' what will happen.
A Tapestry of Secrets
The Pray-ers, Book One: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza - I'm reading this for a review on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog.
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
Next on the stack...
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
by Mary Connealy
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
by MaryLu Tyndall
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear Book 1)
I do love Elizabeth Chadwick, great to see one of her books on your shelf. A Tapestry of Secrets looks good too, I will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week and happy reading.
Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews
Nice assortment of books. All of them are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I accomplished last week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of A Tapestry of Secrets. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
ReplyDeleteI'm reading "A Tapestry of Secrets" right now, too! And I really enjoyed "Swept Away." Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm a long-time fan of Philippa Gregory, so The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine sounds like something I'd really enjoy!
ReplyDelete