Tuesday, July 21

Teaser Tuesdays - July 21, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
I could see now that he had loved his wife, in his own warped, possessive way. Which didn't mean he wasn't capable of having killed her.
~A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber, page 184
A Study in Death (Lady Darby, #4)

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I saw this one a couple of weeks ago. I love the cover!
    My teaser today is from Orphan #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing.

    Do you like books with dogs? Here’s my teaser from a mystery that I really enjoyed. Funny, fast moving and engaging: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-dog-tags/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with this series but it sounds like something I would enjoy. My teaser this week comes from the urban fantasy Magic Lost Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course not! Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for this one! And the teaser you shared definitely has me interested.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.