This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
Once again I've skipped a couple of weekly What I'm Reading updates. Back at it today!
I finished reading . . .
With You Always (Orphan Train)
by Jody Hedlund - Immigrant Elise heads west on the Orphan Train to find work, and finds a potential romance with railroad developer Thornton. (Read my full review HERE.)


Over the Edge (The Kincaid Brides) (Volume 3)
by Mary Connealy - Seth has some holes in his memory after the war, so he has to work hard to earn the trust of his wife Callie - since she's not convinced he remembers her! (Read my full review HERE.)


Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
by Connilyn Cossette - at my last update I had finished reading this, but hadn't yet posted the review. You can now find my full review HERE.


I'm currently reading . . .
The Black Moth
by Georgette Heyer - I've been working on this one little by little on my Kindle. It started out slow, but I'm at about the halfway point now and really enjoying it.


Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
by Barbara Rainey and Susan Yates - I'm reading this for a Bethany House review and I kind of need to read it because we're moving towards the empty nest years. But that's also what makes it rather difficult to read!

The Red Siren (Charles Towne Belles) by MaryLu Tyndall - I decided to re-read this light historical with a pirate theme, since I read the follow-up to this series awhile ago. Finally got started on it.

Next on the stack...
My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring
by Carrie Fancett Pagels
Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
by Melanie Dickerson


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/With You Always (Orphan Train)
Over the Edge (The Kincaid Brides) (Volume 3)
Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
I'm currently reading . . .
The Black Moth
Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
The Red Siren (Charles Towne Belles) by MaryLu Tyndall - I decided to re-read this light historical with a pirate theme, since I read the follow-up to this series awhile ago. Finally got started on it.
Next on the stack...
My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring
Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Shine
Recent Reads - With You Always
Wordless Wednesday - Jackson Square, New Orleans
Bookshelf Review - June 2017
Scripture and a Snapshot - Boundary Lines
Recent Reads - Over the Edge
Scripture and a Snapshot - Clouds
Recent Reads - Wings of the Wind
Wordless Wednesday - Echinacea
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Shine
Recent Reads - With You Always
Wordless Wednesday - Jackson Square, New Orleans
Bookshelf Review - June 2017
Scripture and a Snapshot - Boundary Lines
Recent Reads - Over the Edge
Scripture and a Snapshot - Clouds
Recent Reads - Wings of the Wind
Wordless Wednesday - Echinacea
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Xiao and Xiang Rivers by Dong Yuan - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Homeschool Highlights - Birthday Week
Virtual Refrigerator - Jeep
A New Orleans PhotoJournal
Homeschool Highlights - Big Easy Week
Lightning Lit Shakespeare Comedies and Sonnets
Virtual Refrigerator - Canada 150
Frank Lloyd Wright - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Homeschool Highlights - Summer Vacation Begins
Relaxed Summer Learning on The Homeschool Post
Virtual Refrigerator - Never Grow Up
Rushing Into History (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Vincent Van Gogh - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Xiao and Xiang Rivers by Dong Yuan - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Homeschool Highlights - Birthday Week
Virtual Refrigerator - Jeep
A New Orleans PhotoJournal
Homeschool Highlights - Big Easy Week
Lightning Lit Shakespeare Comedies and Sonnets
Virtual Refrigerator - Canada 150
Frank Lloyd Wright - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Homeschool Highlights - Summer Vacation Begins
Relaxed Summer Learning on The Homeschool Post
Virtual Refrigerator - Never Grow Up
Rushing Into History (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Vincent Van Gogh - Blogging Through the Alphabet
What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.