This post contains affiliate links.
February's Books Completed and Reviewed
The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill)
by Julie Klassen - Miss Rachel Ashford is a gentlewoman in reduced circumstances, but should she consider marriage to the distant cousin who inherited her family home, or take a chance on rekindling the relationship with her past sweetheart Sir Timothy Brockwell? (Read my full review HERE.)
Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years)
by Angela Hunt - The story of the Maccabean revolt told from the point of view of Leah, the young wife of Judas Maccabeus. (Read my full review HERE.)


During February I started reading:
A Treacherous Curse (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery)
by Deanna Reybourn
Keturah (The Sugar Baron's Daughters)
by Lisa T. Bergren
The Weaver's Daughter: A Regency Romance Novel
by Sarah E. Ladd
Delilah: Treacherous Beauty
by Angela Hunt
Downsizing The Family Home: What to Save, What to Let Go
by Marni Jameson





©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill)
"What are you saying?" Sir Timothy's jaw tensed, and Rachel saw dark suspicions glinting in his eyes. He guessed, or at least feared, more than he let on.
Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years)
I had feared my father. I had despised my mother for what I perceived as weakness. And I had withheld love from Judah because he would not honor me before HaShem. I knew very little about loving, but perhaps I could learn.
The Mayflower Bride: Daughters of the Mayflower
by Kimberley Woodhouse - Mary Elizabeth is one of the Separatists headed to the New World on the Mayflower, and William is one of the Strangers. But their lives soon become intertwined during the times of uncertainty and hardship.

A Light on the Hill (Cities of Refuge)
by Connilyn Cossette - This novel picks up Cossette's Exodus series with Moriyah, who was introduced in Wings of the Wind.

As Death Draws Near (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - Started reading this on my Kindle, but have been interrupted too many times lately! Will get back to it soon because Lady Darby is one of my favorites!


As the Mayflower drew nearer to the shore, a new sense of delight made Mary Elizabeth smile. After so many days at sea, they were finally here. No matter what they faced next, it couldn't be near as horrifying as what they'd been through already. She was sure of it.
A Light on the Hill (Cities of Refuge)
From the moment my friend Alanah and I had been kidnapped by Midianite traders from the Hebrew camp, I'd determined to cling to Yahweh--to the hope that somehow my people would rescue us from Jericho before they invaded. But after being stolen from the home of Alanah's sister Rahab, where we'd taken refuge for the past few months, and tied to this Asherah pole in the courtyard of the temple, I'd been forced to acknowledge that Yahweh may not have heard my pleas, or deigned to answer.
As Death Draws Near (A Lady Darby Mystery)
"Sometimes the truth of our actions eludes us. Sometimes we require others to point it out."
Coming Up in March!
A Treacherous Curse (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery)
Keturah (The Sugar Baron's Daughters)
The Weaver's Daughter: A Regency Romance Novel
Delilah: Treacherous Beauty
Downsizing The Family Home: What to Save, What to Let Go
This post will be linked at:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.



Looks like a lot of good titles! Love the covers for some of those books too. Have a great month reading :)
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely titles this past month and coming month. I just put the Julia Klassen book in my wish list yesterday after reading a review for it. Happy March.
ReplyDeleteLove Veronica Speedwell! Hope your March reading is great.
ReplyDelete