Saturday, July 20

Scripture and a Snapshot - Evening Sacrifice


I call to you, LORD, come quickly to me;
hear me when I call to you.
May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

~Psalm 141:1-2~





Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.


©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

5 comments:

  1. We sing this psalm as a hymn at church during the evening service. What a beautiful photo to go with this scripture (that I am now singing in my head)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the hymn setting but I'm sure it's lovely! Glad my simple photo and post could bring it to your mind!

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful. So grateful He accepts my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to lift up my hands more often. Beautiful reminder of the power of prayer. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.