Saturday, January 22

Scripture and a Snapshot - My Portion Forever



Nevertheless, I am continually with you;
you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

~Psalm 73:23-26~




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea's Photos 'n Scribbles, and at Selah, hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity.


©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

3 comments:

  1. There is so much good stuff packed in those verses. I am so thankful He is continually with us, holding us, guiding us. And that He is the strength of our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praises for His strength. He provides it so many times as he knows when needed. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so intrigued by the word PORTION. May we find grace to be satisfied with what he assigns.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.