This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the Book Date link-up happens weekly, I don't manage to post that often. I aim to post and link about once a month, although I sometimes link up my monthly summary as well.
I finished reading . . .
Lumberjacks and Ladies (a novella collection) - This is a collection of four romance novellas, all set in the 1800s, and all featuring a leading man involved in the lumber industry. (Read my full review HERE)
The End of the Magi by Patrick W. Carr - A young magi embarks on an epic journey to find the meaning of his vision about a coming king. I had started this one well before Christmas, set it aside for awhile, and finally finished it recently. (Read my full review HERE)
A Brush with Shadows (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - Kiera helps Gage in the search for his missing cousin at the family estate in Dartmoor. (Read my full review HERE)
I'm currently reading . . .
Love's Fortress by Jennifer Uhlarik - Dani Sango finally finds out what her estranged father was really like after his death, and the research opens up a fascinating story from long ago St Augustine. Watch for my full review in a day or two.
Raincoats & Sunglasses by Caroline Johnston - Just got started on this novel about three people looking for love and meaning, and how their lives intersect. And then of course I got distracted, so I'll probably have to start over!
Botticelli's Muse by Dorah Blume - I've had this sitting on my Kindle for awhile and decided to give it a try this past week. Still making up my mind about it. As you might guess from the title, it's about the artist Sandro Botticelli and his relationship with the young woman who was the inspiration for his most famous painting.
Next on the stack...
An Artless Demise (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber
A Rose For The Resistance by Angela K. Couch
An Unexpected Peril by Deanna Raybourn
All That's Fair by Amanda G. Stevens
What I'm Highlighting . . . a post from a couple of years ago with some of my favorite recipes for this week of the year. Pi Day and St. Patrick's Day! See Mid-March Celebrations over at HS Coffee Break.
On my blogs recently . . .
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
And on my "first cup blog", HS Coffee Break:
I Spy posts (#59-#62)
What are you reading?
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.