Friday, November 13

Book Blogger Hop - November 13, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
Book Blogger Hop
 This week's Book Blogger Hop question from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer will probably take me more than a single sentence to answer!

How long does it normally take you to read a book? 

It's so hard to say, because there are so many factors! If it's a book that really grabs my attention and I have the time to spend, I can read it in a week or less. Very often though, even if it's a book that I enjoy, I will work on it in little bits and pieces because I've got other things I'm also reading, or other things going on that limit my reading time. Then it might take me a couple months to finish. When I have books I'm reviewing or a library book that is in high demand, those get priority. I suppose if I had to guess at an average, it would be two to three weeks.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. There are so many different factors to this! This question is way more complicated than I originally thought. When I get really busy I end up not wanting to read because my brain is tired which is terrible on the review schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm the same, depends on the book and my time.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes me at least a week.

    Slow reader here. :)

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done this before. Find a spare five to ten minutes and read a chapter or so before running off to do something else. Actually, I still do that on the weekends. I'll read a chapter and then go do dishes. Read a little more and then vacuum the floor.

    New follower on Bloglovin! :)

    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to read really fast and finish a novel in a span of around two weeks. I don't know why, I just do no matter how much I try to stop myself lol.

    Here's my own Blog Hop answer.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.