This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I recently finished reading...
You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes: Photographs from the International Space Station
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing

I'm currently reading...
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)

The Darcys of Pemberley

Until the Dawn
Next on the stack...
A Christmas Escape: A Novel
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1)

On my blogs last week...
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Sing and Rejoice (Advent)
Recent Reads - the life-changing magic of tidying up #collaboreads November
Wordless Wednesday - Poinsettias
Recent Reads - You Are Here
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - November 24, 2015
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Thanksgiving Edition
Virtual Refrigerator - Thanksgiving Art from the Archives
Homeschooling High School - Getting Stuff Done (On Time!)
Driving - A Milestone
What are you reading?
You certainly read an interesting variety of books this week. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteJust read your review of Life-Changing Magic and it sounds like we had similar reactions to the book. Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteJust had a peep at your Marie Kondo review, I think I can totally see what you're saying. I have to admit the few things I folded with her suggestions are great, and that shelf looks awesome. However I don't think I'll buy the book, may see it in a library.
ReplyDeleteYour books look so good. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThis is certainly a nice variety of books. Yay on a good reading week.
ReplyDelete