This post may contain affiliate links.
Once again, I've been neglecting the Book Blogger Hop questions of the week from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Usually it's just because I'm too busy with other things, and totally miss it! Since I haven't posted any reviews this week, I thought I'd better do something to make sure my blog was updated a bit! We'll see what happens next week!
As you are reading a book, do you take notes for your reviews, write your reviews as you read, or something totally different?
I rarely take notes for reviews while reading fiction, but when I read non-fiction for a review, I jot down notes on a piece of notepaper, and use that as my bookmark.

Hi,
ReplyDeleteI do the same, jot down info I want to include in my review. Have a great day!
I write my review as I read. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good weekend.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer