Saturday, November 14

Scripture and a Snapshot - November 14, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 



Listen, you heavens, and I will speak;
hear, you earth, the words of my mouth.
Let my teaching fall like rain
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants.
I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.
~Deuteronomy 32:1-4~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Barbie Swihart
Weekend Whispers is hosted by Barbie Swihart.

Counting Pinecones
Verse of the Week is hosted by Counting Pinecones.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Love the birdbath! I'm sentimental right now and it reminds me of my dear Nana who recently passed away. Beautiful Scripture & Picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I got your comment but my blog had a hiccup this weekend and all my links got changed so it won't be showing, but thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo and such an encouraging scripture to read this evening! Thank you. I'm visiting from Weekend Whispers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been raining a lot here lately. I love the word picture here...falling like rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful scripture and I love the picture with it. Oh how I miss the rain.

    Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.