Monday, November 23

What I'm Reading - November 23, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - I finished this the previous week, but didn't get the review written until a couple days later. (Read my review HERE.)

 The Phantom of the Opera


I'm currently reading...

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

The Darcys of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow
The Darcys of Pemberley (The Darcys of Pemberley, #1)

You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes: Photographs from the International Space Station by Chris Hadfield




 Next on the stack...

A Christmas Escape: A Novel by Anne Perry
Until the Dawn by Elizabeth Camden
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life by Darlene Zschech

   A Christmas Escape (Christmas Stories, #13)  


  On my blogs last week...

Here on Just A Second:

Scripture and a Snapshot - The Trees of the Field
Book Blogger Hop - November 20, 2015
Top Ten (Or More) Quotes From Recent Reads
Recent Reads - The Phantom of the Opera #Collaboreads October 2015
Wordless Wednesday - Frosty Morning
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - The Darcys of Pemberley


And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

Homeschool Weekly - Colors Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Greenhouse Field Trip
Virtual Refrigerator - RIP Pepper
Coffee Break!
Congratulations to the 2015 Blue Ribbon Award Winners!

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I'll be curious as to what you think of Tidying Up. Pretty OCD, I thought.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/nonfiction-november.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I keep thinking that there is some real OCD mixed in among the practical!

      Delete
  2. Love the cover of The Darcys of Pemberley...and I'm curious about your thoughts on The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I've seen mixed reactions to it.

    Enjoy...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha after your post mentioning the Tidying Up book I have refolded my towels/ lingerie/socks and my cupboard is looking soooo good! I will eventually get to the rest! Might even buy the book although there is an awful lot on line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of my friends read the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up! There's also a satire on it coming out called Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*uck...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny!! I'm tempted to feel that way, I have to admit! ;-)

      Delete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.