Monday, November 2

What I'm Reading - November 2, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading... nothing! I did very little reading last week, actually. I had family here visiting, so that's how my time was spent, and I only read a page or two here and there.

I'm currently reading...


©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. All of your current reads look so good! I really need to red one of Georgette Heyer's books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers and titles! Hope you love them all...here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read a Georgette Heyer before the year is out. I always enjoy her. Have seen Robertson Davies' books. Have never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks can be very busy and just a page here and there is all that can be managed. Hope this week sees you better situated in reading terms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how you find Phantom. I loved the Broadway musical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't read much last week either. I didn't have the pleasure of visitors for an excuse, either. Here is a summary of my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regency Buck is one of my favourite Georgette Heyer novels. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.