Tuesday, November 3

Teaser Tuesdays - Regency Buck

This post may contain affiliate links. 



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
'Mercy on us! You hold Mr Brummell by your side for half an hour and then ask me what it can signify?'
Judith gave a gasp, and turned pale. 'Ma'am! Oh, good God, ma'am, that surely was not Mr Brummell?'
'Not Mr Brummell Of course it was! But, my dearest love, I particularly warned you! What have you been about?'

~Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer, page 125

Regency Buck

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like she opened the door to something.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about the famous Beau Brummel but your teaser makes me want to know more. Sounds like a fun romp through Regency England. Here's my teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-10B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is one I haven't read yet! Goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard such great things about this author and her books. I really must give her a try. This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teaser makes me want to dive back into Heyer. I've read them all but it has been a while. The teaser on my adult blog comes from The Bad Boy CEO by Sugar Jamison. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's been a long time since I read a book by Heyer and a Regency. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an intriguing quote! Makes me want to pick this one up to know what everyone is so excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.