Monday, November 16

What I'm Reading - November 16, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies - Seemed like it took forever, but I finally finished this one! A story I really enjoyed overall, but the ending was a bit unsatisfying. (Read my review HERE.)

Murther and Walking Spirits

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - I finished this last night, so the review isn't written yet.

 The Phantom of the Opera


I'm currently reading...

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead - decided I'd better pick this up again and make sure I finish!

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

The Darcys of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow - I just got started on this one yesterday.

The Darcys of Pemberley (The Darcys of Pemberley, #1)


 Next on the stack...

A Christmas Escape: A Novel by Anne Perry

   A Christmas Escape (Christmas Stories, #13)

On my blogs last week...

Here on Just A Second:

Recent Reads - Murther & Walking Spirits
Scripture and a Snapshot - November 14, 2015
Book Blogger Hop - November 13, 2015
Wordless Wednesday - Remembrance Day
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - November 10, 2015

And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

Homeschool Weekly: In Remembrance Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Geography Review
Virtual Refrigerator - Thanksgiving Art: Remembrance
Blue Ribbon Awards Preview
Thanksgiving Inspiration From Canada

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I visited a blog yesterday that the writer had just ordered the Marie Kondo book so I researched it and then folded a few things as she recommends. Hmm I might buy it, seems to be working for a good number of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Phantom of the Opera is a perfect read for a cold, dark night. I hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, much of what you shared here would fit our current mystereadventure theme! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard so many things about the Kondo book, I think I need it in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice week....The Darcys of Pemberley looks good.

    Always love The Phantom of the Opera. I have never read the book but have seen the play a few times.

    I hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.