Friday, July 14

Book Blogger Hop - July 14, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

 What is your go-to drink and/or snack while reading? 

I don't really have a standard drink or snack while reading, because I do a majority of my reading in bed. Often I'll grab a book I'm working on and read while I'm eating lunch if I'm by myself. But for a go-to, of course it would be coffee! When I get the chance to sit down during the day to just read, it's always accompanied by a cup - or two! - of coffee!

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

  1. I find if I read in bed I have trouble switching my brain off and going to sleep but it sounds perfect for keeping off the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading in bed is a good way to not snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take a long time eating lunch because I always have my nose in a book. I'm sure it is just as healthy as vegetables...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee is my go-to as well, especially if I'm reading in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coffee while I'm reading but it has to be my 2nd cup because I can't process anything before I've gotten that first cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, I also do most of my reading in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.