Sunday, July 9

Scripture and a Snapshot - Shine


Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.

~Psalm 37:3-6~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Really like the angle of your photo with the sky and sun peeking over the building. Your scripture is a blessing for this Sunday. Thanks for sharing.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! There is so much hope in these verses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful capture of the church - The sun and the angle! And one of my favorite Psalms - filled with encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried memorizing Psalm 37 before; such a great chapter! I didn't retain much of it, but I still recognize it when I see it. So glad to see it here today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Scripture reminders of God's faithfulness and love.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.