This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee.
February's Books Completed and Reviewed
Mrs. Witherspoon Goes to War by Mary Davis - A widow joins the WASP force and comes up with a plan to save some stranded soldiers. Is the commanding officer an ally, or will her turn her in for defying orders? I enjoyed this historical read a lot more than I anticipated! (Read my full review HERE)
Lumberjacks and Ladies (a novella collection) - Four short romance novels featuring settings or characters in the lumber industry, just as the title suggests. As is becoming custom for me, I post my bookshelf review before getting the most recent review complete. Done now! I haven't posted the review yet, but it is coming later today, if all goes well! (Read my full review HERE)
The End of the Magi by Patrick W. Carr - I started reading this before Christmas, had to shelve it during holiday busy-ness and finally got back to it just over a week ago so I could finally finish! It follows a young magus, Myrad, as he journeys to follow a mysterious star and discover the meaning of the calendar his father kept and the prophecies. Just finished, so the review is coming soon!
Raincoats & Sunglasses by Caroline Johnston - I scored this novel in a giveaway awhile ago and just started reading it. I love the cover!
During February I continued reading:
A Brush with Shadows (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - Still working my way through the Lady Darby series, although slowly. Just about finished this one, in which Kiera accompanies Gage to his family home in Dartmoor to find out what has happened to his missing cousin.
`
Coming Up in March!Love's Fortress by Jennifer Uhlarik
What I'm Highlighting . . . Although I didn't manage to finish my entire series within the 28 days of February, I worked hard on writing every day, if not posting every day. Visit the 28 Days of Coping With Change series on the HS Coffee Break blog, part of the #write28days challenge.
On my blogs recently . . .
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
And on HS Coffee Break:
I Spy posts (#57-#60)
This post will be linked at the February 2022 Monthly Wrap-Up Round-up Link-up and Giveaway hosted by Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


You had a great month!! Happy March!
ReplyDelete