This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the Book Date link-up happens weekly, I don't manage to post that often. I aim to post and link about once a month, although I sometimes link up my monthly summary as well. Here's what I've been working on lately.
I finished reading . . .
Beneath His Silence by Hannah Linder - Ella Pemberton poses as a governess to try and find proof that Lord Sedgewick murdered her older sister, but discovers that the man may not be the monster she believes. (Read my full review HERE)
A Stroke of Malice by Anna Lee Huber - Kiera and Gage work to identify a body and a murderer when a corpse is discovered at a Twelfth Night house party. (Read my full review HERE)
I'm currently reading . . .
A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber - Next in the Lady Darby series, Kiera and Gage are confronted by Bonnie Brock Kincaid who thinks they have disclosed some of his secrets in a tell-all book.
Next on the stack . . .
The Friendly Persuasion by Jessamyn West
A Perilous Perspective by Anna Lee Huber
Murder Most Fair by Anna Lee Huber
What I'm Highlighting . . . an older post from HS Coffee Break about teaching creative writing by watching and discussing holiday films. At the co-op classes I taught, we watched kids Christmas specials on the last class before the holiday break and found the examples of fiction writing skills to discuss.
On my blogs recently . . .
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
And on my "first cup blog", HS Coffee Break:
I Spy posts (#98-#100, Collection for December 12)
What are you reading?
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


I haven't read Anna Lee Huber's Lady Darby series but I would say its very good judging from her other series you have hear which I have read.
ReplyDelete