Friday, November 20

Book Blogger Hop - November 20, 2015


Book Blogger Hop
 Time for another Book Blogger Hop question from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.

Do you read every day? If so, do you have a page goal? 

I do read every day, even if it's just a little bit. But no, I don't have any goals of how many pages to read. Usually, my goal is to read until I'm sleepy, or until I have to go get something else done! Sometimes I read just a page or two here and there throughout my day, and other times I will get through several chapters at a sitting.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I do too.

    Read until I am sleepy. :)

    I don't have a page goal either.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about reading. I have to read at least a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely ever try to read until I'm sleepy, because then I would certainly end up completing the book, whatever the time. :D
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you; reading before bedtime means I'm likely to be up late!

      Delete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.