For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all the nations.
~Isaiah 61:11~
I'm pleased to be joining my friend Jennifer as co-host of the weekly Scripture and a Snapshot link-up this month! We're planning for Just A Second to become the new home of this link-up starting in October. Please be sure to thank Jennifer at A Glimpse of Our Life for hosting so faithfully for so long.
Link up here and visit others:
I am now co-hosting Scripture & a Snapshot along with A Glimpse of Our Life.
Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.




Your sunflowers are beautiful! Thank you both for faithfully doing the linkup each week. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI will need to begin thinking about bringing all my houseplants inside for the winter soon. Your sunflowers are beautiful - my favorites! Thank you for taking over the hosting duties for Scripture and a Snapshot. I look forward to this link up and am so glad it will continue!
ReplyDeleteI love your sunflowers! I'm afraid our deer would gobble them up in no time flat! And now I'm daydreaming about a greenhouse!
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting the Link Up - I love getting a chance to visit others and reflect.
ReplyDeleteThe scripture reminds me of the beautiful Summer flowers that will die out soon, but always awesome that there will be rebirth of the growth next Spring.
ReplyDeletePeabea from Peabea Scribbles